Join Our Team
We are currently hiring for our Sales Team Member positions only at this time.
Sales Team Members
- love cookies and people and would enjoy selling cookies to people, cheerfully and with a good customer service attitude;
- are a responsible adult/young adult with access to a vehicle that can haul a tent & tent weights, tables, a cooler, and boxes full of cookies (Some sedans have fit these items before. Hatchbacks and SUVs have no issue);
- like being outdoors and don’t mind (or can plan for) varying weather conditions;
- can reliably work the same time each week;
- can accept direction and follow procedures exactly;
- are comfortable sharing ideas, including those that will boost business, streamline processes, or save time.
Bakery Team Members
(We are not hiring Bakery Team Members at this time, but we're happy to put you on a waitlist if you're interested in applying.)
Work with us in our Sterling kitchen and help make the cookie magic happen! Bakery Team Members would be responsible for any or all of the following:
- preparing cookie dough from raw ingredients based on specific specifications
- scooping cookie dough or rolling out and cutting cookie dough shapes
- baking and packaging cookies for markets, wholesale, or custom client orders
- preparing packaged cookies for nationwide shipping
- enjoy a busy kitchen environment with other bakers
- are a reliable adult/young adult with excellent time management skills
- can work to exact specifications with little supervision
- demonstrated baking ability is a plus
If you're interested, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and reasons why you'd be a great fit!